HWiNFO™, HWiNFO32™ and HWiNFO64™ are professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. These tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer’s hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 v5.86 – Released on: Jul-12-2018:
- Fixed a possible collision with CPU-Z or CorsairLink on ASUS Ryzen systems.
- Fixed a possible crash when monitoring multiple machines remotely.
- Enhanced reporting of some sensors via ASUS WMI interface.
- Disabled periodic polling of APIC timer clock (BCLK) on Windows 10 RS4 (1803) to avoid potential conflicts with OS.
- Improved support of Intel Ice Lake.
- Improved reporting of total memory size when SPD information is not available.
- Added reporting of remaining battery time in sensors.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS B450 series mainboards.
- Added support of Fintek F71809 HW monitor.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI B450 and Z390 series mainboards.
- Enabled running under Windows 10 on ARM (preliminary).
- Added detection of ES/production status for AMD Zen CPUs.
Upcoming changes in the next release:
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI MS-7B10.