HWiNFO™, HWiNFO32™ and HWiNFO64™ are professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. These tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer’s hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
- Extended reporting of NVMe drive temperatures and added thresholds to sensors.
- Improved calculation of Corsair PSU efficiency.
- Added monitoring of EVGA iCX additional GPU temperatures and fans.
- Added support of Corsair Link Commander Pro (CLCP).
- Added reporting of CPU process technology (nm).
- Added monitoring of NVIDA GPU performance limiting reasons.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG STRIX X299-E GAMING.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS PRIME X299-A, PRIME X299-DELUXE and TUF X299 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI X299 series mainboards.
- Improved measuring of BCLK on Skylake-X.
- Fixed a bug causing Shift- and Alt- hot key combinations not to work properly.
- Added support of RTSS OSD custom colors (requires RTSS v7.0.0 or later).
- Added support of RTSS OSD graphs (requires RTSS v7.0.0 beta 24 or later).
- Added AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition.
- Added option to specify custom/fixed font size for tray icons.
- Improved option for number alignment in RTSS OSD.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG ZENITH EXTREME.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE X299 series.
- Enhanced support of AMD Radeon Vega.