HWiNFO™, HWiNFO32™ and HWiNFO64™ are professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. These tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer’s hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 v6.00 – Released on Dec-20-2018
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE H370 series mainboards.
- Fixed sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE Z390 M GAMING.
- Added monitoring of VRM temperature on some ASUS MAXIMUS XI HERO/CODE/FORMULA mainboards.
- Added monitoring of external fans on ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock X399 Phantom Gaming 6.
- Added monitoring of overclocking voltage offsets on later Intel CPUs.
- Improved identification of drives connected to some Silicon Image SATA/RAID controllers.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE B360 and H310 series mainboards.
- Added reporting of AVX2 turbo limit ratios for Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake.
- Fixed reporting of GPU Power and some other information on NVIDIA GPUs using later drivers.
- Added detection of DCH-compliant GPU drivers.
- Added reporting of AC/DC Loadline value for Skylake, Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake.
- Added option for bold font in tray icon.
- Added reporting of basic SVID voltage regulator information and universal VR temperature monitoring for Haswell and later CPUs.
- Added monitoring of Memory Controller 0/1 voltage (VCCP) on Skylake-X, Skylake-SP and Cascade Lake.
- Added reporting of Maximum Memory Capacity limit by CPU on Skylake-SP and Cascade Lake.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS WS C246M PRO.