新年祝賀詞2012簡訊英文版
圖片來源:站長街
新年祝賀詞2012簡訊英文版
轉眼間過完新曆的新年,接著就要迎接農曆的新年了,今年其實還算蠻有意義的一年,因為2012傳言是地球的末日,而龍年又是華人最喜歡的生肖年,所以說今年有意義應該也不為過吧,BTW…相信許多人都有一些國外的朋友,雖然外國是不過農曆年的,但基於華人的傳統,拜個年也是基本的禮節,所以在以下為各位尋找一些不錯的新年祝賀詞中英文對照,讓我們也能向外國朋友分享過新年的氣氛呢。
恭賀新禧,萬事如意。
With very best wishes for your happiness in the New Year.
致以最良好的祝福,原你新年快樂幸福。
Please accept our wishes for you and yours for a happy New Year.
請接受我們對你及你全家的美好祝福,祝你們新年快樂。
May the coming New Year bring you joy, love and peace.
願新年為你帶來快樂,友愛和寧靜。
Wishing you happiness during the holidays and throughout the New Year.
祝節日快樂,新年幸福。
A happy New Year to you.
恭賀新年。
Seasons greetings and sincere wishes for a bright and happy New Year!
獻上節日的問候與祝福,願你擁有一個充滿生機和歡樂的新年。
I would like to wish you a joyous new year and express my hope for your happiness and good future.
祝新年快樂,並願你幸福吉祥,前程似錦。
May the New Year bring many good things and rich blessings to you and all those you love!
願新年帶給你和你所愛的人許多美好的事物和無盡的祝福!
Rich blessings for health and longevity is my special wish for you in the coming year.
祝你在新的一年裡身體健康,多福多壽。
Good luck, good health, hood cheer. I wish you a happy New Year.
祝好運、健康、佳餚伴你度過一個快樂新年。
With best wishes for a happy New Year!
祝新年快樂,並致以良好的祝福。
I hope you have a most happy and prosperous New Year.
謹祝新年快樂幸福,大吉大利。
With the compliments of the season.
祝賀佳節。
May the seasons joy fill you all the year round.
願節日的愉快伴你一生。
Seasons greetings and best wishes for the New Year.
祝福您,新年快樂。
Please accept my seasons greetings.
請接受我節日的祝賀。
To wish you joy at this holy season. Wishing every happiness will always be with you.
恭祝新年吉祥,幸福和歡樂與你同在。
Good health, good luck and much happiness throughout the year.
恭祝健康、幸運,新年快樂。
May the joy and happiness around you today and always.
願快樂幸福永伴你左右。
Please accept my sincere wishes for the New Year. I hope you will continue to enjoy good health.
請接受我誠摯的新年祝福,順祝身體健康。
Allow me to congratulate you on the arrival of the New Year and to extend to you all my best wishes for your perfect health and lasting prosperity.
恭賀新禧,祝身體健康、事業發達。
I give you endless brand-new good wishes. Please accept them as a new remembrance of our lasting friendship.
給你我無盡的新的祝福,讓它們成為我們永恆友誼的新的紀念。
Good luck and great success in the coming New Year.
祝來年好運,並取得更大的成就。
On the occasion of the New Year, may my wife and I extend to you and yours our warmest greetings, wishing you a happy New Year, your career greater success and your family happiness.
在此新年之際,我同夫人向你及你的家人致以節日的問候,並祝你們新年快樂、事業有成、家庭幸福。
May everything beautiful and best be condensed into this card. I sincerely wish you happiness, cheerfulness and success.
願一切最美好的祝福都能用這張賀卡表達,真誠地祝你幸福、快樂、成功!
Best wishes for the year to come!
恭賀新禧!
Good luck in the year ahead!
祝吉星高照!
May you come into a good fortune!
恭喜發財!
Live long and proper!
多福多壽!
May many fortunes find their way to you!
祝財運亨通!
I want to wish you longevity and health!
願你健康長壽!
Take good care of yourself in the year ahead.
請多保重!
Wishing you many future successes.
祝你今後獲得更大成就。
On this special day I send you New Years greetings and hope that some day soon we shall be together.
在這特殊的日子,向你致以新年的祝福,希望不久我們能相聚在一起。